Terms and Conditions
By ordering from Shazfas goat milk soap website, an online property belonging to Raami Cosmetics & Ayurvedha (the exclusive channel partner for Shazfas products), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Shazfas (Raami Cosmetics & Ayurvedha) reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (Rs.).
- We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same.
- We ship products anywhere within India using reputed courier companies with delivery tracking and confirmation
- The shipping charges will vary depending upon the total weight of the items you purchase, the destination and the service.
- We ship products internationally for orders worth at least 100 $ (Rs.5000) and the shipping charge will be based on what logistic partner the customer choose.
- We will ship out your order within 24-48 hours after receiving confirmation of payment
If the item is out of stock, we shall notify you immediately with the option of waiting a little longer, obtaining a refund or substituting with another product of similar value
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
- In case your shipment is delayed, please send us an email on raamitraders(at) gmail (dot)com with your order number.
- If your shipment is lost at logistics before delivery, we can either resend the order to you (if the same products are still in stock), or reimburse the amount.
Returns and refunds
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
- We must be notified with 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days before we agree to redo your order.
- Shazfas (Raami Cosmetics & Ayurvedha) will reimburse return shipment costs of authorized exchanges/returns
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by Shazfas to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (‘3rd Party’), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each user using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party’s or the user’s failure to fulfil any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to Shazfas may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Chennai (Tamilnadu, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.
Cancellation by Us
We make every effort to fulfill all the orders placed. However, please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel. The reasons include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, pricing and stock information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
Our Customer Care Team will communicate to you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellation by the Customer
Please contact our Customer Care in case you wish to cancel the Order. On receipt of the cancellation notice we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount if the order has not been processed by us. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or shipped out by us. In some cases this can happen in an hour after you place the order.
We will refund the money the way the payment was made. If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque or DD, we will send you a cheque (not a DD). Cheques will be sent only to the billing address of the customer.
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Card holder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Card holder’s issuing bank. Please call us on 9962079603 / 608 or mail us at raamitraders [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions.